Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Meet the Mrs.

Yesterday I introduced you to my man..now a little about myself. I'm Janice (Jan), formerly a Weaver from good old Pennsylvania. I first came to Wisconsin to teach in a small parochial school but we'll save that story for another time. I'm now a nurse, wife, teacher, cleaner, mother, cook, laundrier,and the list could go on. In short, I'm a stay-at-home mom. With three little ones there's never a lack of things to be done. I enjoy gardening, mowing, canning, reading, writing, games, family times, traveling, photography, crafts...but most of the time, those things are on a back burner to settling squabbles, changing diapers, making meals, and trying to keep the house presentable. We enjoy having company so feel free to stop in for a cup of tea and visit. Just ignore the dust bunnies lurking behind your chair. I serve an awesome God and it really is a wonderful life !

No comments:

Post a Comment