Wednesday, April 25, 2012

For My Beautiful Daughters

                 I keep thinking I really need to update my blog, but what to write? Today I pulled out an old "journal" that I used to use along with my devotions, or took notes in church, etc. and I decided to just share something on here that I wrote when my first daughter was not quite a month old. I'll revise it just a tad since I know have two daughters.
    Ps. 144:12b "that our daughters may be as corner stones, polished after the similitude of a palace."
  (as pillars sculptured as for a palace)
 * I desire my daughters to grow up firm and stable in the truths of God's word with beautiful spirits sculptured fit to be the temple of God.
    Prov. 3:9 "Honor the Lord with thy substance and with the first fruits of all thine increase."
Hannah, our first child, we want to raise you to be an honorable woman bringing honor to your Maker. You're a gift from God and we want to give you back to Him in this way.
Hannah-4 yrs. * * Heidi- 2 1/2yrs
                                                             
                                             Jewelry For My Daughters 
Prov.4:9 Tiara of Wisdom..."She shall give to thine head an Ornament Of Grace: a Crown of Glory shall she deliver to thee."
 Prov.15:13a Merry Makeup "A merry heart maketh a cheerful countenance."
Pro. 16:13 Lipstick..."Righteous lips are the delight of kings; and they love [her] that speaketh right."
 Prov.20:15 Lip Gloss.. "There is gold, and a multitude of rubies: but the lips of knowledge are a precious jewel." 
 Prov. 25:12 Earrings... "As an earring of fine gold, so is a wise reprover upon an obedient ear." 
Prov. 27:9 Perfume of a good friend..."Ointment and perfume rejoice the heart; so doth the sweetness of a [girl's] friend by hearty council." 
Prov. 31:25a Dress..."Strength and honor are her clothing."
                 "Favour is deceitful and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the Lord,
                       She shall be praised."  Prov.31:30
  

No comments:

Post a Comment